Solutions for now and the future. Powering your ideas.
“NET ZERO”. Do you understand it? Its implications? Customers are asking their suppliers about it. Aktive Services can explain it to you and help create strategies for your business to become net zero.
The Renewable Energy industry is innovative, wide and varied, and includes but isn’t limited to:
- Solar power
- Wind power
- Geothermal power
- Green hydrogen
- Ocean energy
- Battery storage
- Smart technology
Aktive Services powers your ideas, helping you to understand the technologies, their benefits, potential to reduce your operating costs and move into or otherwise embrace this expansive, environmentally aware sector so you can grow and succeed.
UN IPCC Report showed that in the early 2030’s the Earth’s temperature will warm beyond the 1.5ºC limits set in 2015 by the Paris Agreement and at COP 26 it was shown the warming is a serious situation for everyone. Hundreds of the world’s top scientists have analysed projections and are now advising we must reduce greenhouse emissions.
You can apply the technology to your business, saving money on power consumption, or perhaps looking at vehicles and their ability to generate power through V2H, V2G, V2B. Does this interest you? or perhaps you prefer to take a more direct role in industry? we’ve got the knowledge and networks to show you the Aktive way.
Support and grants currently available include:
- The Advancing Renewables Program (ARP) which supports a range of development, demonstration, and pre-commercial deployment projects that deliver affordable and reliable renewable energy for families and businesses (ARENA program).
- The Early-Stage Venture Capital Limited Partnerships which supports early technology businesses that can accelerate Australia’s transition to a renewable energy economy.
- The Industrial Energy Transformation Studies Program which aims to assist large energy users to undertake studies to identify opportunities to reduce energy costs and emissions (ARENA program).
- The Regional Australia Microgrid Pilots Program which aims to support pilot projects for microgrids in regional Australia (ARENA program).
- Each Australian State or Territory has its own program to assist sustainable energy change.