$270 billion spend in Defence over the next 10 years.
Is your business Defence ready?
Aktive Services arms you with knowledge about whether your products or services are ready for Defence or how to become ready.
The COVID-19 Pandemic caused instability around the world including in our Indo-Pacific region, so it’s important for Australia to have a strong, capable, well-resourced Defence Force with the best possible, high-quality, reliable equipment.
We need businesses with sovereign industrial capability to make products for the military. Defence has priorities (in no particular order):
- Collins Class submarine maintenance and technology upgrade
- Continuous shipbuilding program (including submarine acquisition)
- Land combat vehicle and technology upgrade
- Enhanced active and passive phased array radar capability
- Combat clothing survivability and signature reduction technologies
- Advanced signal processing capability in electronic warfare, cyber and information security, and signature management technologies and operations
- Surveillance and intelligence data collection, analysis dissemination and complex systems integration
- Test, evaluation, certification and systems assurance
- Munitions and small arms research, design, development and manufacture
- Aerospace platform deep maintenance
- Precision Guided Munitions, Hypersonic weapons, and integrated Air and Missile Defence Systems
- Robotics, Autonomous Systems, and Artificial Intelligence
- Space; and.
- Precision Information Warfare and Cyber Capabilities
Importantly, the Defence sector is stable, reliable, pays on time, and is dependable—and the opportunities for businesses are plentiful if you are prepared to take the steps needed. Industry is well supported, including through grant programs, so get in touch with Aktive Services now and we can discuss what is possible.
Support and grants currently available include:
- Skilling Australia’s Defence Industry (SADI) OPEN
- Sovereign Industrial Capability Program (SICP) OPEN
- Defence Global Competitiveness Grant (DGCG) OPEN
Access our Quad Chart PDF on the Downloads page.